Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 2 of 90

Okay, so again I am posting about the type of exercise I get each day for the next ninety days and sharing how it makes me feel, what I eat, etc. Today is day two:

Today I did not get up until 9pm which was nice because I love to sleep. I mean I LOVE to sleep! There just isn't anything better than a comfortable bed, a fluffy pillow, and a great big blanket.

Anyway, I slept in, and it was awesome. And for breakfast I had some scrambled eggs and a chocolate chip waffle. It was so yummy! But later I felt tired which is probably due to all the sugar. Not the greatest breakfast but yummy non the less. And I did not go out for my walk before hand like I planned. Instead I left for a drive and found some awesome mountains to take pictures of. It was a beautiful day and I just felt the need to take a few photos:













And after I got back home I realized I was super hungry for lunch, so I had some chicken tacos. I figured they were better for me with chicken in them then with ground beef. And they were really good. And, later in the day I realized I had not done my exercise yet, so I took a trip to the closest park and walked the track around the little lake they have there.

Surprisingly the park was packed, probably due to the holiday. Kids ands and parents and dogs were everywhere. But the only thing about my walk that actually sucked was that it smelled like Bar-B-Que all over the place and it made me very hungry! However, I was able to put that out of my head and just focus on getting the best out of my walk.

It was a great day and I made it through day two.

Today's lesson: Don't walk through the park on a holiday or it will make you hungry!


No comments:

Post a Comment