Friday, January 29, 2010

Representing Today!

So in about fifteen minutes I will be getting ready to go to an educational symposium at UNLV. Why you might ask? Well, to represent RISE Resource Center, Inc. which is the non-profit I and three other amazing women have been working so hard to get started. As an educational resource center we want to make sure we are educated on all of the proposed changes and educational laws so we can then provide accurate information to our members and clients. And, it doesn't hurt to get out and rub elbows with those in education no matter who they are.

I think I will prepare to phase out the blogging about leadership and will start working in the amazing adventure I am on with starting a non-profit organization. Hmmm...

Anyhoo! I will definitely share my experience once I have experienced it. If you care to, tune back in for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment