Monday, August 2, 2010

On Other News...

I am going off course tonight. Instead of talking about non-profit world, I am going to share for just a moment about school. I'm a homeschooling parent you see, and we started the new school year today. It went really well actually. Better than I thought it would for sure. First of all, my kids were up and out of bed by 9 am. This is a huge victory since their normal up time has been many hours later than this all summer. I was very proud of them. Next, my kids were finished with their work by 11:30 am. This says to me, "great planning!" as the amount of work they had seemed not to overwhelm them, and it also did not seem too easy for them to get done. Instead it was a perfect amount of info for them to take in. If only they were all days like this. I know I am in honeymoon mode, but I feel the need to linger there for a bit. Tomorrow is another day you understand, and who knows what will happen. But for now, I bask in the glory!


No comments:

Post a Comment